We went to the zoo, zoo, zoo........

 Wow, I have some catching up to do! I've had these photos pulled out to blog for a little while now but just haven't had the time to sit down and publish it. We've continued to have such unusually beautiful spring weather and so  Aidan, Maddie, Zoe and I took advantage of it one Friday with our favorite neighbors and we all went to the MN Zoo. Aidan objected to every exhibit, saying they were "stinky!" but we pressed on and even had a nice picnic on the grounds and played on a playground there. So fun!






Aidan is the only one of our kids who still LOVES to nap. He doesn't do it every day, but he's been known to just "check out" and go up to his room and crawl into bed on his own if he's tired and wants to sleep. He's getting so big but it's fun for me to watch him sleep as that's when I get to still see glimpses of my little boy. Check out those lashes! 

Lastly, I enlisted Maddie for a little photo project, and she was happy to oblige  me. Our bedroom is a little dark to try to take great motion shots but it was a good learning experience for me. And Maddie had a blast!

More to come soon!

Comments