As of this afternoon, all four kids are back in school! Aidan, Maddie, and Zoe started their third and last year of preschool today before heading off to kindergarten next year. It was a tough decision to keep them home one more year but I think we made the right decision. Poor Zoe was a little teary and clingy today when I dropped them off, which she's never been before, but she settled in right away next to Maddie. I'm sure they'll have a great time! They're going three days a week this year, which means three afternoons of "free" time for Mom! :) Ellie's doing great so far at school; she really likes her teacher and seems to be settling into 2nd grade very well.
 |
| (The question was, "Who came to school in a minivan?") LOL! |
Comments
They look like they are having fun!
-Lisa D.