Ellie had her first day of preschool last Thursday and she LOVED it! She told me she painted a picture, played with the other kids, read a book, sang a song, and learned her A
BCs - sounds like quite a first day! I'm not so sure about the ABCs, but I just went along with it. She's so excited to go back this week. And so am I! Though I realized I should have enrolled her in the afternoon class, so she could be at school while the babies were taking their afternoon nap. What was I thinking! Oh well, there's always next year. :)
We took everyone to the cabin this weekend but since the babies are all on the move, it wasn't exactly a relaxing stay up there. We were constantly chasing the kids to make sure they didn't fall off the deck or eat an acorn, and of course they didn't sleep well there either. I think we're all glad to be home and hope we'll all be able to enjoy the cabin more next summer.
We took everyone to the cabin this weekend but since the babies are all on the move, it wasn't exactly a relaxing stay up there. We were constantly chasing the kids to make sure they didn't fall off the deck or eat an acorn, and of course they didn't sleep well there either. I think we're all glad to be home and hope we'll all be able to enjoy the cabin more next summer.
We also had our first dinner where the babies all fed themselves from their own plates! It actually went fairly well though Maddie woke up hungry during the night, so we'll have to make sure they get enough to eat. But all the plates/trays stayed on the table throughout the meal, so I'll consider that a success!
Comments