Those of you from MN or who have lived here know it takes a lot of snow for us to have a snow day! We've had about 9" of snow since yesterday and as a result, schools are closed today, and Dave's office even closed - a rare occasion! After snowblowing for much of the morning, Dave and the kids headed to the park with our favorite neighbors for some sledding. I caught up with them a little later and found them playing at the playground there. Despite the red cheeks and snow-filled boots I think it's safe to say they had fun!
| Just as I was snapping this photo, a clump of snow fell right onto Maddie's face from the top of the swings! |
| And, she's OK! |
| I actually caught Nolan with his eyes open! He doesn't like the snow falling in his face. |
| On the way back home - Ellie trying to slide down the sidewalk |
| Winnie even got in on the action in the backyard |
Comments
Grandma
-Lisa